Haiti on my mind....



Ever since the devastation that has hit Haiti I cannot get the little country out of my mind. Seriously all day yesterday I had the worst headache and could not figure out what was so wrong. It was only after my bible study with Caroline that I realized it was my body (and probably God) reminding me of the pain Haiti was feeling. That no matter how hard I tried to focus on my day and work that it was still on my heart.


I encourage everyone to really pray for Haiti right now and if you want to help go to World Vision's web page. I have been working with this non profit since middle school and it is truly changes lives. Weather you want to sponsor a child in Haiti or give a gift to the emergency response aid it would be huge for this small country.

That is all, I haven't really been able to think about anything else....

No comments:

Post a Comment